Who are we?
- Richard Broadley Cert.Ed Dip.CG MA (Retired BACP Snr Accredited Practitioner & Trainer)
- Lina Mookerjee BSc MA MBACP (Senior Accredited) Registered Polarity Therapist
We are an independent and professional psychological therapy practice that uses a humanistic framework and integrative approach.
With an established reputation for excellence and high ethical standards, we work remotely online using FaceTime, Skype, Zoom and offer telephone counselling.
- provides confidential therapy in a safe and comfortable setting
- access to a male and female therapist – both BACP Accredited Psychotherapists
- more than 30 years experience in Counselling, Psychotherapy and Clinical Supervision
- offers both short and long-term therapy for individuals, couples and groups
COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY:
What is it?
The overall aims of counselling and psychotherapy are to provide an opportunity for the client to work towards living in a way which s/he experiences as more satisfying and resourceful.
The terms counselling and psychotherapy include work with individuals, couples or groups of people. The objectives of a therapeutic relationship will vary according to an individual client’s needs.
Could it help me?
Needs may be concerned with:-
- personal developmental issues
- mid-life – confusion and ‘who am I?’
- menopause and womanhood
- addressing and resolving specific problems
- making decisions
- learning to manage heightened emotions
- coping with crises, choices and changes
- developing self-insight and knowledge
- working through feelings of inner conflict and distress
- improving relationships with others
The therapist’s rôle is to facilitate the client’s work in ways which respect the client’s values, personal resources and capacity for choice within his or her cultural context.
Should you wish to explore more thoroughly whether counselling and psychotherapy could be suitable for you, I recommend you visit BACP’s additional website specially designed to inform, and respond to FAQs from members of the public: